Apr 3, 2012
Craig and John take a look at Toph Eggers's apology, which
segues to a discussion of apologies in general and laugh
The bulk of the episode is spent on listener questions:
- After making a spec sale, what should a writing team do
- When handing in a rewrite, should you preface your changes in
- How do you handle file-keeping with multiple projects and
- What is a "spec script auction?"
- What do you do when your manager keeps pushing you to write
things you're not interested in?
- How do you format verse (like Shakespeare) when it's used as
- What do you do when your scene has 23 characters in it?
All this and more in this week's Scriptnotes.
UPDATE 4-5-12: The transcript of this episode
can be found