In their first-ever live streaming episode, John and Craig open the mailbag to answer a bunch of listener questions.
- What research should a writer do before soliciting an agent or manager?
- What should a writer be willing to give up in order to make her first sale?
- Does a Mormon writer face special challenges in drink-and-drugging Hollywood?
- Why doesn't Highland exist on Android?
- What determines "Story by" credit on a feature?
- How did we like DungeonWorld? (John asked this question.)
All this, plus the Fermi Paradox in this episode of Scriptnotes.
You can download the episode here: AAC | mp3.