Jul 15, 2014
In their first-ever live streaming episode, John and Craig open
the mailbag to answer a bunch of listener questions.
- What research should a writer do before soliciting an agent or
- What should a writer be willing to give up in order to make her
- Does a Mormon writer face special challenges in
- Why doesn't Highland exist on Android?
- What determines "Story by" credit on a feature?
- How did we like DungeonWorld? (John asked this question.)
All this, plus the Fermi Paradox in this episode of
You can download the episode here: AAC